When your clients know their Ikigai, is that enough? Do they just achieve their goals automatically? Or is their focus and attention slowly fading away over time? Quietly suffocated by other competing priorities. Buried in the daily whirlwinds. We bet it's the latter!
We know it's extremely difficult to execute and stay focussed. That's why we have created something unique: a break through tool to help your coachees implement Ikigai®. Built on the principles of Plan, Do, Check, Act.
Talk is cheap, enable your coachees to maintain their momentum: we're introducing Yarak®
Helping your clients to unlock their Ikigai® is the critical first step. But to translate an idea into small SMART steps is something else. Execution is often the missing piece! Yarak® helps you solve this missing piece of the puzzle.
What do you receive when you use this service?
- An end-to-end solution to continue with your coachee after Ikigai Question Game. So you can continue with your coachees to the next phase of their program.
- You and your coachee get the toolbox to build an unique Ikigai execution roadmap.
- Our Yarak software solution is GDPW ( General Data Protection Regulation) compliant. So your data and the data of your clients is protected at all times.
- Your coachee gets concrete suggestions for pre-selected priorities and actions. Where to focus and what to complete in the next 12 months. Experience learns that this is a very helpful step in the process. Often, coachees block when they have to translate their high level ideas into concrete priorities. Often, they just don't do it and the process stops too early. Not good. The high level Ikigai and the day-to-day work need to be connected. Yarak is your connection.
- You get an online dashboard to follow the progress of all your Ikigai Coachees in one place.
- Yarak is fully integrated with Ikigai® Question Game and with the Ikigai® Philosophy. All the questions from Ikigai Question Game are also available to work in.
- You get access to Yarak® via a secure website and app. You and your coachees can use Yarak on the go!
- A follow-through system that works fully intuitive for you and your coachee. You don't have to be technical to use it.
- 24/7 status reports for you on the progress of your coachees.
- Your coachees can create status reports in Yarak. You can easily agree with your coachee on a routine for follow-through. For instance, every two weeks on Friday afternoon we check-in at 16:00 PM for 30 minutes to discuss progress and next steps for the coming month.
How does it work?
First, you become a licensed member of our Yarak Professional User team. So you can create your own projects for your clients, based on the Ikigai® into action model. We will reach out to you to set you up for this service.
You receive access to the Yarak platform via a secure link and unique password.
- You subscribe to an annual licensing fee of 234 euro's per year. For each Ikigai coachee you then add to the Yarak platform, you pay a monthly subscription fee of 12,50 Euro. We invoice this fee for a 12 months subscription per year.
This service is only available for our Certified Professional Users of Ikigai Questions Game. If you want to become a certified Professional User, please click here.
Meaning of Yarak: a super-alert state where the Falcon is hungry, but not weak, with a trance like state of alertness and ready to hunt.