This product is only available for purchase for our Licensed Ikigai Coaches.
If you are interested to get your license as an Ikigai® Coach, please visit us here first for more information.
Enable your Student clients to unlock their Ikigai
63 Killer Questions
3 Key messages
1 unique coaching group and one-on-one methodology
This is the special Student edition of Ikigai. Again with 63 killer questions, but now fully focused on the age group of students. This version of Ikigai game is best played with students between 17 - 25 years old. Students need to be able to reflect on themselves and their direction in order to achieve the best results.
This Student version can be played in larger Student groups. In this format, our Ikigai Coaches orchestrate the group process between the students. Of course the game can also be played one-on-one with Client Students.
Ikigai® coaching program is unique. It's a structured program, offering deep reflection. No unpractical high level dreaming. A revolutionary different career tool, designed for application in real life.
It honors the personality of students. Not putting people in boxes or overly simplifying them into colors. Students experience the Ikigai approach as very personalized. Because it is! It's tailored to their individual needs.
We developed this tool, inspired on the way the island people from Okinawa lead their lives. Okinawans each embrace their own ikigai, which means: sense of purpose in life. An ikigai gives their lives purpose. It's a clear reason to begin each day.
IKIGAI® coaching program structures the program. It asks the relevant questions. Taking into account preferences, talents, skills and the application in a market with disruption, digitization and sustainability. At the same time, is honors the craft of the Ikigai Coach to blend in with the tool.
How to use IKIGAI question game?
- use it with a student in a one-on-one setting
- in a groups
Who is using IKIGAI Student Edition?
- Professors and lecturers in education
- Coaches and consultants
The Ikigai Student Edition is structured in three parts. Each section contains a series of challenging and provocative questions.
You love it. Deep dive questions to uncover what really drives your coachees at their deepest level.
You're good at it. Questions to help unlock how someone really makes the difference. What are the biggest talents and skills of your coachee?
Reality check. The application of Ikigai in real life! How will it play out?
Ikigai is built on research & two decades of deep coaching experience
- The questions are built based on the research from the Okinawa Research Center for Longevity Study. Established in 1975, the OCS and its over 1000 participants have made important contributions to understanding the aging process and longevity. And a conclusion of the research is: knowing your Ikigai helps you to increase your chances for a long and meaningful life. So, never retire!
- We combined this research with our 25 year experience in coaching. Throughout the years, we have coached thousands of individuals through change.
Game design & validity
- In the development phase, we tested the game with our test panel. The panelists were hand-picked and we choose experienced and less experienced coaches to work with the first versions. Based on their feedback, we tuned our questions, fine tuned the methodologies to achieve face validity.
- When the first version was ready, we tested it with clients. One-on-one and in small groups of up to four people.
- We have designed a closed feedback loop for continuous improvement. We constantly make newer versions based on the feedback we get.
You can use Ikigai at multiple crossroads during students their professional life. The Ikigai process provides a business opportunity to take this journey together with your client for many years.
Ikigai is millennial proof, gamified and dynamic
If you are a certified professional user of Ikigai Questions Game, you are allowed to work on our Yarak platform. Through this in house developed methodology, you enable your clients to execute their purpose. Translating their high level idea into the small action steps they need. Including a monitoring system for you and your coachee. Yarak is fully integrated with Ikigai Question Game in one eco system.
We ship worldwide. We compensate 100% of our CO2 footprint. When we can, we share our tools digital.
If you want to get an organisational lisence for your University or School, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your possibilities.