Annual subscription to our own version of the unique Moai teams. Our version for Ikigai Coaches peer review sessions.
What do you receive?
- Three 90 minute sessions via Zoom webinar throughout the year. Planned ahead.
- Invitation only access to facilitated sessions where you have an opportunity to sharpen your approach to your delivery and how to the develop the business side of your coaching practice. An opportunity to bring your own agenda items to the table.
- Learn and get inspiration from each other and from us. All Moai sessions are facilitated by an experienced independent business coach with at least 20 years of industry experience.
- Receive 6 extra copies of Ikigai Question Game (value euro 297) included as part of this subscription.
What do we expect you to bring?
- If you commit to your Moai, we expect you to join the planned sessions to the extent that it's reasonably possible.
- Your active contribution, opening up and sharing real experiences, do's and don'ts from your practice. Knowing that what will be discussed in your Moai, stays in your Moai.
Moai Master Minds is only available for our Professional Certified Users.
The term originated hundreds of years ago as a means of a village’s financial support system. Originally, moais were formed to pool the resources of an entire village for projects or public works. If an individual needed capital to buy land or take care of an emergency, the only way was to pool money locally. Today the idea has expanded to become more of a social support network, a cultural tradition for built-in companionship.
In small neighborhoods across Okinawa, friends “meet for a common purpose” (sometimes daily and sometimes a couple days a week) to gossip, experience life, and to share advice and even financial assistance when needed. They call these groups their moai.
Traditionally, groups of about five young children were paired together and it’s then that they made a commitment to each other for life. As their second family, they would meet regularly with their moai for both work and play and to pool resources. Some moais have lasted over 90 years!